We buy them and then we spend the rest of our day trying to keep our pride and joy running like a top.
Glenn Power joins us from GT Auto Centre to fix cars on the radio.
What we love about this show is we are always helping people!
Click for the podcast.
The Show Notes.
- When I go over 80 kmh and until 120kmh I get a wobble of the steering wheel any ideas?
- The car backfires when I turn it off any idea why.
- How often should headlights last on a car? I replace one or the other yearly.
- Saw more cars overheating today when is it safe to fill the rad with new water?
- What is the difference between a turbocharger and a supercharger does one require less maintenance?
- What is the difference between torque and BHP
- Is there a different smell for a transmission and brakes burning or do they smell the same?
- I have a 2000 lincoln navigator, V8 5.4ltr suv. down shifted to drive but cannot shift back to park. so I cannot turn ignition off or back up any idea what is going on.
My car has 70k miles on it and is an automatic trans. It has aftermarket underglow which includes a ton of aftermarket wiring underneath the car. A few months ago, I borrowed my car to a friend for a night out and they ran over a construction barrier and shattered a underglow bulb underneath the car. When this happened, obviously the underglow stopped working completely. But along with this my dash lights and brake lights stopped working. The running lights work on the back but not the break lights. The hazards and blinkers work also, but still no break lights. I'm just wondering what the problem could be?