Glenn from GT Auto Centre joins us every week to fix cars on the radio and this show, both, are not to be missed.
The show questions.
-What is hot in the shop
- Battery just stops
- Can I get larger brakes installed on my Corolla for better stopping?
- Is it common to change a waterpump with an engine fan, the workshop says it is?
- How do I know if the fuel injectors are dirty?
- Engine flush when is it necessary and how is it done?
- Can an AC on the car just be topped up like a home AC?
- See AC service stuff on line for do it myself, thoughts?
- Emergency brake adjustment how often is that done, been to many a service never seems to be looked at
9.is there a standard alternator for a car or can you get one with more juice capacity
10.tires on the front wear faster on the back is this normal
11.do over inflated tires give better fuel economy?
12. Any thoughts on why so few women go into the car repair business?