This weeks talking points.
What is new at the gym? Most frequently asked question this week.
- Anaerobic vs aerobic exercise
Anaerobic means "living without air", as opposed to aerobic which means "living in the presence of air". Anaerobic may refer to: Anaerobic adhesive, a bonding agent that does not cure in the presence of air.
2. How do I chose a program? Les Mills, Crossfit, Zumba…
3. How do I set the appropriate goals? I want to get in shape for the fall running season but how do I get the goals in a logical manageable order?
4. What is your advice on running through a blister or lost toenail?
5. I am a crossfit convert but my movements, lifts and others are jerky and not smooth what is your suggestion to get better control?
6. Do you think challenges can have a chilling effect on working out?
7. Great 3 step approach to winning at game of life!
8. I am not finding working out fun any more what should I do quit? Change gyms? Get a new program… feeling discouraged.
9. What advice do you have for the graduating class marcus.
10 a dumbell workout for faster fat burning, think it can work? Pretty minimalist!
11. Thoughts on resistance band training
The Podcast Link