Every week we invite the doctors into the studio and we have a chat about your health and we invite the listeners to join the conversation!
Here is what we set out to speak about this week.
Dr Shereen Habib, Well Woman Clinic
Dr Sean Petherbridge Keith Nicholl Medical Centre
What is in the office
Hand foot and mouth disease, subconjunctival haemorrhage
- memory loss people talking about it is it an age thing?
- asa should we be taking it to help prevent heart disease
- when do men need a prostate exam
- do we need a colon exam after a certain age
- lots of acid reflux being spoken about anything we should be doing and is medication a good thing or does it just mask the issues
- in grown toenails AGAIN what do we need to do
- did we talk flu last week?
- Is this possible Calcium and over 50 not a big help?
HEP C what is it and what can we do?
One of the big issues that I brought to the conversation was ingrown toenails, listen to the advice!