The Doctors join me in the studio to help make a bit of sense of the aches and pains we have.
Dr Shereen Habib, Well Woman Clinic
Dr Sean Petherbridge Keith Nicholl Medical Centrehttp://www.keithnicholl.com/
This week we had a whole bag of things to talk about.
- signs of a heart attack
2. can you explain blood pressure
3. what can we do for overweight children
4. what is the difference between a teaching hospital and a regular one?
5. What is a nurse practitioner?
6. Acne on the back any way to resolve it?
7. black spots on face seem to be from sunlight any way to fix without not being in the sun?
And we had some questions via the SMS line.
Hey guys, just wondering since I and quite a few of my friends involved with football have this issue. I lost a toe nail during a game twice over two months. Now I have something like a nail but it's black and thicker that a nail. Almost like a super thick skin. Do i need to get that removed? Thanks
I get a runny nose in the morning or in the morning when I get up and disappears in the can let me know what this is
Clear no smell
What to use to get rid of a blackhead of a not so small size that suffers from shaving?
Any Acne rosacea advice pls
So, what did we talk about?
And here it is the podcast to share.