The doctors are int he house.
Dr Shereen Habib, Well Woman Clinic
Dr Sean Petherbridge Keith Nicholl Medical Centre
Here are the show notes.
Also in the news...Tamiflu not effective!!
Oxytocin helps anorexics!!
Nothing too gross except bottom chafing at the DC!
Sports injuries, knees
Round up of extreme sport injuries to keep an eye out for and how to treat.
1. good gut good health
2. Knuckle cracking more kids doing it is it an issue?
3. environment and healing this is interesting.
4. Antibiotics and our food do we need to be concerned?
5. pimples how do we treat them?
6. skin bleach do we need to be concerned
7. mosquito bite myth remedies? A hot spoon can finish off the proteins
8. gentle or immediate plaster removal
9. are plaster casts a thing of the past?
10 ebola Here's some background information about Ebola, a virus with a high fatality rate that was first identified in Africa in the 1976.
11. telling people bad news is it hard?
12 . Washington state health officials have issued a warning to anyone who may have been in the vicinity of a particular woman at the end of March: You may have been exposed to measles, a highly contagious and potentially fatal respiratory disease.
Try chocolate vitamins
Chocolate vitamins bring life to a whole new healthy (and delicious) level. Each Deco Adult Dark Chocolate Multivitamin contains essential vitamins and minerals, which are well absorbed thanks to the high-quality fats in natural chocolate. Each square has 36 calories. Take one or two daily with food. Deco also makes a children's version (made with milk chocolate) and a "menopause relief" version.