James Piecowye #nightlinedxb
Managing Director of NEXA
Driving on the digital media highway developing engaging platforms for brands, companies and individuals alike
Using a Kensington Bluetooth Keyboard with my Note2, cool!
The glove phone!
Imagine clothing that changed its look if you are looking at it!
THESE ARE GREAT SOUND AND GREAT VALUE 2 THUMBS UP!
- SONY MDR-XB920 599DHS
- good value for the price
Interesting ear cups, pressure-relieving cushions
impedance 24 ohm
(below 25 requires less power for good sound 25+ more power for good audio levels)
The audible bandwidth for most human ears is 20 Hz - 20kHz anything out of that range is for super heroes. Ultra-low frequencies less than 20Hz are more felt than heard. So, don't even consider buying anything with 16Hz - 20kHz - it is basically a marketing gimmick to get your money. You generally assume the wider the range - the better, right? not likely!!! Beware of claims like this. Anything less than 20Hz is simply not worth it..WHAT WE LOOKED AT TLAST WEEK.
SENN’s Momentum Last week
16 - 22000 Hz
Sound pressure level (SPL)
THD, total harmonic distortion
< 0.5 %
Sennheiser Momentum Black cans
-awesome leather finish
approx. 190 g
1. Time to start thinking about the mobile devices people are consuming content on, not really thought of that much actually. Well here is a great start with music!
2. More apps, instgram adds video #instavine ;) - mixed reviews
3. So do you have recourse if those pics you post on facebook are used?
4. talking about alienware last week look at this from Razer - handheld gaming at a new level
5. starwars geekfest - very useful here!
6. SONY has a new 6.4 inch phone, even I wonder if anyone will buy it as a phone.
7. Android and Apple devices can make use of the BlackBerry personal/work space service! Will we buy in?
8. Just Odd!
9. Intel & Toshiba make an ongoing web film that has audience participation. Alex wakes up every day as a different person but records the person on his laptop!
The Beauty inside!http://www.thebeautyinsidefilm.com/